Wednesday 21 December 2011

Updatesssss

Really happy had some great news today, pushing me closer to my medical career!!

So my place volunteering at the hospital has been confirmed, (received the call today) my CRB check came in clean! So I start volunteering in January, I have to get my ID and tabbard in the new year!

Andddd, a few months ago, I applied for the UCL target medicine mentoring scheme. Just checked my email a few minutes ago, I got a space! YIPPEEEE! I'm really happy, I can see that 2012 is going to be a hardworking and exciting year for me. I really thank God for blessing me with these amazing opportunities.

Ermm yeah, so that is what has been happening so far, so basically in 2012, I need to look for work experience ASAP.

I have a feeling that medicine is actually for me, because everything seems to be going really easy for me. I'm really excited for the next year!

In case I dont say guys, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment