Wednesday 10 April 2013

OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG GUESS WHAT!?!?!!?!

I just received an offer from Bristol to study medicine!!!



I have never been so happier in my entire life!! I was literally so close to giving up as well, that is probably one of the reasons why I haven't posted on the blog in so long (and of course, revision stuff). Wow, I really can't believe this. Its dependent on me getting 3 A's, so a LOT of hard work is required. So my journey into medicine is quite close to ending! Hopefully it ends on a good note!!

Since I haven't posted in a while, I guess its time for a mini update as well!

So I'm not sure if I posted that I had an interview at Kings for their EMDP (Extended Medicine Degree Programme) course. It was an MMI (Mini-multiple interview) and I felt it went well but I received a rejection. It was my (essentially) third rejection from a medical school and I was feeling down because I assumed that I would get rejected from Bristol too. I was even beginning to plan my gap year, I was planning all sorts like whether I should apply for post-grad instead and such. I was so down I actually lost all motivation and my revision slowed down to a gradual halt. But I picked myself and thought if I did get rejected whatever like I should move on and focus on getting the grades then this happens!

I feel so good right now! God is good!!! So it looks like I'll be posting even less frequently (sorry guys!) but when I do have time I will post up some tips and advice for MMI's because they are a strange setup but quite good. So please be patient with that. I have 3 A grades to try and achieve!!

Thanks for reading and good luck with your own journeys!!

Satta

2 comments:

  1. Well done :D glad all your work has paid off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I just hope I can get the grades to get in!!

      Delete