Thursday 8 September 2011

An Introduction...

My name is Satta and I'm currently (well just started) year 12.


This blog is too record all the work experience, voluntary work etc I've done to progress into medicine.
So its easier to remember for when I apply next year.
Hopefully, by the end of the two years, I would be a successful medic fresher! *2013*
I'm currently taking AS Biology, AS Chemistry, AS Maths, AS Further Maths and also AS RS. (I'm only taking Further Maths for a year as it is not necessary for medicine)
I'll also be writing about any interesting science-y or health stuff l've seen lately, or just plainly about the NHS.
I'm using this blog as a medium to display my love of all things science and medical!
I now proclaim this blog open! 
yayyyyyy!


No comments:

Post a Comment