Friday 11 November 2011

Just a random post

There was a scheme going on for young volunteers at the hospitals local to me.
Sent off my application form a long time ago, had no reply and my friend did, so I lost hope.
Got a call this morning saying I have an interview with them in a few weeks!

Yayyyyy!
I have hope now.
Hopefully I dont mess up the interview. And do really good in it.
If I get this place then, it makes my med school application sooooo much easier!
All I need to do now is :


  • Write up letters for work experience
  • Find more voluntary work just in case this doesn't work out
  • REVISE REVISE REVISE
  • Join some more extra-curricular stuff
So basically I'll have no free time, between now and uni!

I really do hope I get a place volunteering at the hospital!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment