Friday 3 August 2012

More UKCAT practice *sigh*



Sorry if the image is not clear!
Its really annoying to post pictures sometimes.


I just did one of the practice exams on the UKCAT website. The link is available here. I did the short version, and it is quite short! I just wanted to get used to the timings to be honest. I feel like practising loads of questions are in vain if you can't stick to the time limit! Its great practice to get used to the pressure!


If you can't see them, here is what I got:


Verbal Reasoning; 12 Questions : 6 Incorrect
Quantitative Reasoning; 12 Questions : 4 Incorrect
Abstract Reasoning; 15 Questions : 4 Incorrect
Decision Analysis; 11 Questions : 4 Incorrect


Really happy with what happened. Not too shabby, not too shabby at all! Especially my abstract reasoning! I'm really chuffed with that! I guess practice does help! I'm seeing patterns far much more better and clearer than before. Much more practice is still needed in my abstract and verbal reasoning. But still I'm happy with that! I guess its looking up, eh? Woop, now I look forward in doing more practice, shockingly I'm starting to enjoy it!


If you have any tips, I would be more than grateful if you could leave them in the comments section!


Thanks, 
Satta

No comments:

Post a Comment