Wednesday 1 August 2012

Summer's nearly over update 1/08/12

Hey guys, just doing a mini update heard some very exciting news!


I've just been offered a work placement for next week! I'm beyond happy! This is down to the Target Medicine programme I'm part of with UCL! I'm relieved and excited at the same time. I thank God for this opportunity truly. I had actually given up looking for work experience and now this happens! I'm really happy and excited, so more exciting posts coming your way!


As you all know, today is the first of August so that means 15 days until results day which I'm kind of worried, nervous and calm at the same time. Results day makes you feel all sorts of emotions at the time. But I also want to see how the A2's receive their results, and to think that will be me next year! The first of August also means 22 days until my UKCAT exam. I'm totally nervous but I do need to practice more, so today I'll be doing some questions from my UKCAT book. I've been also working on my personal statement  and so far I have roughly 3000+ characters so doing well so far, but I'm far from finishing! Hopefully after next week I have more to put in (or take out).


The first of August also means that school is, unfortunately, closer and the UCAS process will officially begin. Its just scary to think that this time last year I was anxiously waiting for my GCSE results and now I'm applying to university! Time goes amazingly fast. All this is actually real now and I have to face the reality that I will be going to university and I will have to grow up (I don't want to, wahhhhhhh). Adulthood is soon approaching and I have to be responsible for myself. I'm going to miss childhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment